A personalized, engaging customer experience is critical to the success of any marketing initiative in the modern landscape. Big Data and analytics enable marketers to formulate these enriched experiences for a more effective lead generation, nurturing, and eventually conversion as prospects reach the end of the buyer’s journey.
Creating amazing customer experiences is at the top of the priority list for many marketers, a necessity for staying ahead of the competition in today’s highly competitive landscape. Below are 5 Best blogs for the month of June 2017:
- Integrate Social Media into Your Customer Care Service Model: Gone are the days when your customers were willing to wait a day or two for a response. The immediacy of social networks is leading to new interaction norms between brands and consumers. Not only are channel preferences changing, response expectations are shifting as well.
- All it takes is effort: Customer service used to be a great divide. Well-off companies would heavily invest in taking care of customers, others would do the minimum (or a bit less). Of course, back then, organizations couldn’t possibly give you all the service you might dream of. They can’t all afford to answer the phone on one ring, it’s expensive to hire enough operators and train them.
- Do your customers love you? A guide to customer loyalty: The term customer loyalty is a bit of a chicken-or-the-egg situation: Is it a customer remaining loyal to the company — or the company remaining loyal to its customers? Hmmm. While that’s a bit of a conundrum, one thing is clear: In a world where your competitors are only a click away, customer service and loyalty programs have become the new marketing — especially for growing businesses.
- Customer service tip: Check your light bulbs: Most customer service training courses teach the importance of “doing the little extra things” to create a happy customer. This article focuses on the other end of the scale – getting the basics right to avoid customers losing trust and confidence in your company. Let me share a simple story with you to explain.
- Good seller to great seller: Learn to build long-lasting relationship with customers: Getting consumers to make a purchase from your company is the first step to transforming them to into customers. Once someone is a customer, you need to establish a relationship to retain their business long-term. Satisfied customer retention is the key to moving from good selling to great selling as a business.
We don’t want you to miss out on Information just because it’s posted elsewhere, so in the future, we’ll continue to share our best guest posts every now and then.
We hope you enjoyed them, and if there’s anything else that you’d like to see covered, let us know!